Sunday, March 31, 2013

Dull Skin Pick Me Up

Jude, of Jude's Herbal Home Remedies fame says that a pineapple juice mask on the skin for 30 minutes will give dull, winter, and shall we say mature skin a bit of color and umph.  I don't know about you but I could use both.  So as I look out on this not-so-spring-like weather, I decided to give Jude's mask a go.

 
It felt tingly and had that tightening effect, which lures me into thinking that the mask is working miracles.  Positive thinking also goes a long way.  I washed it off and voila, Jude delivers.  Umph and a wee bit of pallor is banished.  The pineapple mask gets a  two thumbs up and you can do in the morning as you go about getting ready for the day.


1 comment:

  1. lick on your RSS feed it puts up a whole lot of unformatted html, is the problem on my end?
    Thank you so much, great post! Just the info I needed.
    Just thonegative ion generator reviews consumer reports
    air purifier made in germany
    meat purifier

    ReplyDelete