Thursday, May 7, 2009

Exodus of One

Let's jump right in. I am Jennifer, as I write this I am 44 years old, I have 2 kids, 1 husband and lots of animals.

I created an exciting life for myself and this chapter is about family. I waited until my late 30's to start this chapter because I wanted to do everything twice that didn't require kids. Now I am grounded and happily focused. Mostly.

Although I have had many chapters, one constant theme has been fitness. My parents were into fitness long before it was popular. Thank you, Mom and Dad. I forgive the natural peanut butter sandwiches on whole grain bread in lieu of baloney, Wonderbread and Twinkies. I didn't appreciate it at the time.

Next up will be my current look-and-feel-badass training program. I will also throw in my past experiences with the same program because THAT has also been a chapter revisited time and time again.

Aloha.
Jen-x

No comments:

Post a Comment