Friday, May 8, 2009

P90X-My latest Look and Feel Badass Program


That's right P90X. Who hasn't heard of this program by beachbody by now? I know I have seen it all over the Internet and blogger-land for some time. Truth be told, I was skeptical. I have been training for over 20 years, and while I have had coaches or trainers on occasion, I felt that I could handle my own training at this point.


But sometimes you just don't want to or you need something fresh. It CAN get boring depending on just yourself for routines. So, I started to consider this P90X. I did my research and decided to do the 12 week program that promises amazing results. I happen to like 12 week programs. I am in the fitness game for life, but there will be cycles of maintenance, active rest, muscle-building, fat loss...you get the picture. So amazing results in 12 weeks is doable. I KNOW you can make serious progress in 12 weeks. I have done it and have seen it done.


I just wrapped up Week 1 and OMG! I can honestly report it has been a LONG time since I have been challenged this hard. P90X is serious, it is hardcore and it will kick your booty. And I am going to prove it.


I will be vlogging shortly about Week 1. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment