Monday, April 26, 2010

Working Out on the Road

We go to Croatia quite a bit. It is a 4 hour drive from Austria and voila we are on an island in the Mediterranean Sea. We love it so much that we bought a condo there 3 years ago. As much as I LOVE Italy it is so crowded in the summer that you literally have to get to the beach by 7am to secure a very tiny spot.

So we head down there and my workouts have to be flexible because:
1) There is NO gym on the entire island. Can you believe that?
2) I can not workout in the morning (my optimal time) in the condo because I will be either waking up my family or the people below us.
3) After about 10am forget about doing it outside. It is TOO hot.

Solution:
I get up early and take my jumprope down to the beach. That's all I need. 30 minutes and I am ready to jump in the water.

I made this last summer, so in case you are traveling, if there's a will there's a way.

And it also clears out the cobwebs if you happen to indulge in some down-time holiday wine and pizza, which I most certainly do.

2 comments:

  1. AHHH we have been to Croatia!! Truly gorgeous there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would comment and say great theme, did you design it for yourself? It looks really good!
    When I view your RSS feed it puts up a bunch of garbage, is the issue on my end?
    I have bpm 0.1 filter
    hydrogen water machine amazon
    ionic air purifier reviews consumer reports

    ReplyDelete